We can no longer prescribe certain medication that is available to buy over the counter at your local pharmacy. Follow the link below for more information:
You can order your Repeat Prescriptions by signing up to the online Patient Access Service. If you are already signed up to the service you can access it via the above link.
To eliminate errors and avoid congestion of our telephone lines we do not accept prescription requests over the telephone.
- Please use the tear off slip from your last prescription and clearly mark those medications you require. Either place this in the box just to the left of the reception desk or post/fax it to us. If you wish to have your prescription posted back to you, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- Click here to download a prescription fax request form.
- Order online via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to complete a simple registration
It takes 2 working days to process a repeat prescription after we receive it. Give as much notice as possible to ensure you do not run out of medication.
- Please remember the doctor will still need to see you at regular intervals to review your medication/condition.
- Leave enough medication in case you need a review appointment.
- Repeat prescriptions will only be issued if previously agreed by the doctor. Reception staff are unable to issue non-authorised medication prescriptions.
- If your prescriptions are times such that you need to request different prescriptions at different times in the month, ask your doctor to alter your prescriptions so that you can order all your medications at the same time.